custom background

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer 2012 Olympics!!!

The Olympic Rings!
 The past two weeks I have been watching the Olympics. I love when they come on to be able to see all the hard work people put in and how good they are because they have been practicing for years. My favorite sport is Gymnastics. I cheer for team USA and this year team USA had the Fierce Five! My 2 favorite girls were Gabby and Jordyn. I loved Gabby because she loved the Lord! Also they were AMAZING!!! I also loved the Swimming with Missy Franklin and Michael Phelps! I was so sad though because it is Michael Phelp's last Olympics and he has won the most gold medals EVER!!!!! I also liked Track and Field and Diving. I am so sad that the Olympics end tomorrow! But in 4 years the summer Olympics will be on again, and in 2 years it will be the winter Olympics. The summer Olympics is my favorite though. I can't wait until the next summer Olympics!
From left to right! McKayla, Kyla, Aly, Gabby, and Jordyn. The Fierce Five!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of them too!! I wish I could be a gymnast in the Olympics.

    ReplyDelete